www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Burgundy Bounty Part 2

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I almost made 6 months without breaking a nail!  They always break right at the quick.  For the last while I have been trimming them when they get to a certain length in hopes of preventing breakage.  That point was reached at the time I did my burgundy mani last Monday.  It was time to trim them back a bit but It was late and I decided to wait another week.  Sure enough just a couple days later....  Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh : (

So I went ahead and trimmed all my nails and did a little stamping with my new Bundle Monster plates!  The plate images are larger than the old ones but still not large enough to cover my nails at the length they were.  I ordered my plates on Wednesday, April 27th.  I recieved a ship notification email the same day just 3 hours after placing the order!  Wow!  They are as excited as us to get those plates out there. I live in British Columbia Canada and the plates arrived in 9 business days on May 10th.  I received 2 of plate BM201 and did not received plate BM210.  When I emailed Bundle Monster they were exceptionally apologetic and assured me the problem would be remedied immediately.  It was such a nice and reassuring email I just have to share it with you.

Thank you for your email regarding your recent Bundle Monster order.  We are sorry to hear that you received only a partial order.  We strive to always offer quality service and we apologize that this was not the case.

We will send you the missing plate BM210 in the mail.  Please expect to receive the replacement package in 7 to 20 business days to Canada

We are truly sorry that a plate was missing from your order and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.  We look forward to shopping with you again.



The whole experience with Bundle Monster was exceptional.  One of the best experiences I have had.  Thank you Bundle Monster!  I dealt with them via their Amazon store which is here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_beauty?_encoding=UTF8&node=3760911&field-brandtextbin=BundleMonster


Left Hand Fingers
Index - BM-223 using Revlon Diamonds Are Forever
Middle - BM-206 using OPI DS Exclusive
Ring - BM-211 using Sally Hansen Chrome Champagne
Pinky - BM-206 using OPI DS Extravagance
 
Right Hand Fingers

Pinky - BM-203 using OPI DS Extravagance
Ring - BM-208 using Konad Black  (the gold is from a failed gold attempt that I wiped off)
Middle - BM-202 using Revlon Diamonds Are Forever
Index - BM-221 using Sally Hansen Chrome Champagne
Thumb - BM-221 using Revlon Diamonds Are Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment