www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sparkly Cinderella Shoes!


I love these shoes!  They have a small hidden platform and are not crazy high.  Someday I will have a pair!  It says they are sequin glitter.  Bet they are even more fantastic in person.  Do you have shoes like this?  Would you dare to wear them?  I think I would only dare at Christmas and on my Birthday.  They have several different colours including one called "multi" which is probably like Mad Hatter Nail Polish by OPI.  Speaking of which, I broke down and bought a bottle on ebay.  Sadly it is delayed by the postal strike here in Canada.  Love these shoes.

 

If you search the site where these came from
http://www.pretty-small-shoes.com/acatalog/small_size_cinderella_heels_CLOSE_TOE__CINDERELLA_.html
using the name Cinderella you will see they have other shoes by that name in varying styles such open toe and sling backs.  The "Dark Cinderella" shoes have glitter that reminds me of Mad Hatter by OPI.   The nylons the model is wearing with them looks horrible!

Here are a couple of other pairs of similar shoes that I love but would never wear because they are just too crazy high.

Christian Louboutin Strass Daffodil Glitter Pumps High Heels

These are gorgeous!  It reminds me of dew drops.  Extra points for the red underside.






















Christian Louboutins Very Mix Peep Toe Galaxy Pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment