www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sally's Haul


I only just recently discovered that there is a Sally's Beauty Supply just 15 minutes away from me.  A couple of days ago I finally made it there.  I arrived to find that they were having a sale in April:  Buy 2 bottles of nail polish, get one free.  Of course the sale had already been going on for 28 days so I'm sure I missed out on some great stuff.  Still managed to find 9 full size and 4 Sally's mini bottles of sparkly goodness that I wanted.  When I was taking photos I left out 2 bottles as the were not very sparkly and I wasn't as in love with them as I am the others.  They are included in the video.  Those 2 are a milk chocolate coloured shimmer called Unplugged by China Glaze and Goth by Orly which is a black cream with sparse silver glitter. The following pictures are slightly blurry to try and catch the sparkle.  Of course photos never do them justice, especially not holos.  Which is why I did a video.

First a couple of group photos and then some close-ups.  Descriptions listed based on polishes in order left to right:

Tiara - Orly - small silver glitter
Shine On Crazy Diamond - Orly - small holo and micro silver glitter in a clear base
Fairy Dust - China Glaze - micro holo glitter in a clear base that is finer and denser than Shine On Crazy Diamond.
Opal Elegance - Nina Ultra Pro - small holo and micro silver glitter in a milky base.  Very close to Shine On Crazy Diamond.
2 Sally's Minis - can't find a name on them.



Love Each Other - Orly - Purple (or is it blue & pink?) glass fleck in a milky base.
Fifty-Four - Orly - Pink glass fleck in a milky base.
Laugh My Art Off - Finger Paints - small blue glitter
2 Sally's Minis - can't find a name on them.

The following pictures may end up all over the place:

Tiara by Orly
Shine On Crazy Diamond - Orly

Fairy Dust - China Glaze
Opal Elegance - Nina Ultra Pro

Love Each Other - Orly

Fifty-Four - Orly

Laugh My Art Off - Finger Paints

Sally's Minis



Here's the video!  It's my first longer video with voice so I'm not totally "together" yet.   LOL  Did stuff like forget to say the name of a polish and had a little trouble getting or keeping stuff in frame and the labels being out of focus and.... ya.   : )  Enjoy the rainbows and sparkles!


1 comment: