www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Monday, March 28, 2011

OPI - Katy Perry Collection 2


This is actually Stage 3, picking up from where my last post left off.  Same mani with some Konad stamping on top.  I finally broke down and bought a tiny bottle of both white and black konad polish.  I think they do work better than the Alpine Snow (white) and Black Onyx (black) by OPI that I used before.  I also get great results with the old Sally Hansen Chrome Polishes. 




These first 2 pictures were taken under flourescent light using my phone camera.  This picture looks awkward.  I admit I am trying to hide a chip on my thumb.  This mani is a week old now.  I love stamping because I only put on new polish once a week.  Stamping allows me to change the look without changing the polish.  Mind you I have also been known to just add a coat of a sheer polish to change the colour.   I also love the contrast between the glitter underneath the not so glittery stamp polish. 

Uh oh! Experiencing technical difficulties!  Will have to finish this later.....
I'm baaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaack!   Here are a couple of pics taken with my camera under an Ott Lite.

Left Hand Fingers

Index - Konad Plate M60 - Sally Hansen Chrome "Champagne"
Middle - Konad Plate M64 - Konad Black
Ring - Konad Plate M65 - Konad White
Pinky - Bundle Monster Plate BM20 - Sally Hansen Chrome "Diamond"
Thumb - Konad Plate M64 - Konad Black


Right Hand Fingers

Index - Konad Plate M64 - Konad Black
Middle - Bundle Monster Plate BM20 - Konad White
Ring - Bundle Monster Plate BM20 -  Sally Hansen Chrome "Diamond"
Pinky - Bundle Monster Plate BM20 - Sally Hansen Chrome "Diamond"
Thumb - Konad Plate M65 - Konad Black

No comments:

Post a Comment