www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OPI DS (Designer Series) Holos


These are a stash of OPI DS's (Designer Series) that I forgot I had. They are several years old.  Can you tell I like pink?  LOL!  These holos are the kind that are super fine and have a rainbow/oil slick type sheen to them.  Gorgeous!  When I look at them and see the light dance the word that pops into my head is electric!

On my left hand I have one heavy coat of OPI Black Onyx with one coat DS on top and then top coat.
On my right hand is just the DS.  Two coats with a top coat.  I have the top coat specifically for the DS polishes but I forgot and just used regular OPI Top Coat.

Thumb = DS004 Couture - a dark coral colour
Index = DS007 Signature - dusty rose pink
Middle = DS002 Exclusive - Is it purplish burgundy or reddish purple?  All I know is it's my fave colour!
Ring = DS005 Divine - bright deep pink but not quite "hot" pink.  Maybe fuschia or magenta?
Pinky = DS017 Amethyst - the palest lilac that looks pink.  Looks silver on black.

All photos were taken using my cell phone (Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro) camera.  Please forgive the flaking top coat on my fingers around the nails.  It IS just top coat.

Indoors - middle of the day - fluorescent lights:
Indoors.
Indoors.
Outside - middle of a cloudy day.
Outside
Outside
Saved the best for last!  Indoors - late evening - Ott Lite.
Indoors Ott Lite
Indoors Ott Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment