www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sally`s Haul on Black

This mani started with 2 coats of Black Out by Orly. Next I layered 9 of the polishes I recently purchased at Sally`s on top. I found a small bottle of Rocker Chick by Orly that I forgot I had which I also used because it was similar to the others. There are 3 bottles left to be used from that haul. They will be part of my next glitter mani! But that is another day.

I`m having a really hard time capturing these polishes. Kinda almost give up. Will try to get a video tomorrow. Got a few pictures. Mostly it is the super subtle Fifty-Four and Love Each Other that I can`t get. I`ll give it another try tomorrow as I said. In the meantime here are a couple of each hand. One blurrier to try and get some holo and sparkle colour.

Thumb - Sally`s - pale pink with holo

Index - China Glaze - Fairy Dust

Middle - Orly - Shine On Crazy Diamond

Ring - Orly - Fifty-Four

Pinky - Orly - Love Each Other



Thumb - Nina - Opal Elegance

Index - Sally`s mini - no name

Middle - Sally`s mini - no name

Ring - Orly - Rocker Chick

Pinky - Sally`s mini - pink






No comments:

Post a Comment