www.flickr.com
Sparkle Lover's items Go to Sparkle Lover's photostream

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Miracle Gel by Sally Hansen SUCKS!

I have not posted in over 2 years but just HAD to come out of "retirement" to tell you NOT to waste your money on this polish!

I paid $11 dollars per bottle here in Canada for this and I am super disappointed and actually pretty angry. I am so tired of products not living up to their claims. There was tip edge wear and a chip within hours of putting it on and I didn't do anything!  I didn't do dishes or gardening or anything like that!  
They claim it is a cross between lacquer and gel but with no light required.  They also claim it will last up to 14 days. Here is a screen shot from their website. Sounds like a dream come true! 4 stars with 359 reviews! Sounds great! No so much. Click on the image below to go to their website and read some of the reviews. You have to actually read reviews because people do stuff like give it 4 stars even though it has shown wear within one day! That should not be happening based on the Sally Hansen product claims therefore it should not get 4 stars! We are so used to products not living up to their claims that we think it is normal and acceptable. Even the people who did rate it properly and were as miserably disappointed as I am won't return the product! That is why companies keep getting away with this stuff. I am taking mine back! I hope you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment